Task 6

TASK 6: COLLAGE

I have chosen a series of entertainment and culture based magazine covers as inspiration for my current affairs magazine. I have done this because I would like to use this vintage, bold style cover for my magazine, as I know it is successful when appealing to an audience of teenagers and young adults. Moreover, a vintage style is an uncommon trope of current affairs magazines, showing people that twentyfour is a fresh, original idea. Many teenagers are not intrigued by traditional current affairs magazines and their covers. However, if they were to see a vintage style cover they would instantly be more drawn in. I have applied the same style to my website, ensuring to uphold brand identity. Additionally, I appreciate how these front covers are not cluttered like a lot of typical lifestyle and current affairs magazine covers, I believe minimalism is key. Below are multiple magazine covers which I have taken inspiration from.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note to Moderator

Task 1

Task 3