Task 7

TASK 7: ANNOTATED FRONT COVER

I have chosen Time as my annotated magazine cover. This is because they constantly have a diverse range of models, with meaningful and inspirational backstories. You can always learn from this current affairs magazine. I selected this issue as I strongly believe people of colour should feature in more magazines. This issue especially stood out to me as the model, Aisha, is an 18 year old woman who fled from abusive in-laws in Afghanistan, and had her nose and ears cut off as a result. Time magazine has given Aisha a platform, and with Twentyfour I wish to do the same. 

What this has inspired me to include in my magazine 

  • A range of diverse models 
  • Issues that are not talked about enough to young adults, such as advice and signs of abuse 
  • International issues
  • Raw, unfiltered news
  • A strong brand identity through text, fonts, logos and colours 
  • Models who have a backstory and relate to specific articles, e.g. a POC model relating to a culture based article


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Note to Moderator

Task 1

Task 3